Pricing and Scheduling
I have a really cool thing for you that I hope we can get a lot of value out of while at the same time keeping pricing kinda lowish. It’s called the Semester Program. It’s up to 12 one-on-one session with e plus some supplemental vids to augment your learning. The vids are additional technique stuff, some coaching, etc. Jazz Semester students also get vids on jazz stuff that is very specific to jazz.
I really hope you guys like it and that we can get a lot out of it for you guys. Of course, you can take singing lessons or groups of lessons that are not the “Semester Program” and that is cool – and you really should take a sngle session to make sure it’s a good fit before enrolling anyway. But if you do the semester progam, here’s what it entails:
- Start date anywhere from 24 Aug to 24 Sept. Starting earlier is better cause you have to get your one-on-one sessions in prior to 14 Dec 2017. Starting later, you may have to double up a couple of weeks. You must complete all lessons by 14 Decemeber or they are lost, but you can take up to 12 sessions
- You get supplemental videos that cover technique. In fact, I want you to do the breathing on prior to your first session, if possible. Ppl have been realling digging the breathing vid and tell me they got a lot more value out of the first lesson because of it when we BETA tested it.
- Jazz students get regulr supplemental videos plus some additional jazz-only ones
- Career Days – these are once a month and by time arrangement with all participants to find the best time that work for everyone! We’ll move the times around so you have a better chance to catch more of them live. You can also watch them later if you want to or if you missed the live date/time. Basically these are online meetings talking about career stuff. How to get gigs, what’s a press kit, how to incresae the chances of people watching your video on YouTube (I’ve had a couple students get signed and/or scouted that way), etc.
- 16 Dec Recital in NYC – all students invited. Performers at the recital will be chosen based on readiness – we can talk about that as the semester progresses.
PRICING (Sign up on our online scheduler)
Normal Length Sessions (50 minutes each)
- Single session (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $115 ($10 off if you register and pay online yourself for your very first lesson)
- 6 sessions over 8 weeks (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $660
- 12 sessions over 14 weeks (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $1260
- Semester Program in Voice (normal Length – 50 minutes) $1260 – includes supplemental material and stuff
Extended Lenth Sessions (1hr40min)
- Single session (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $230 ($10 off if you register and pay online yourself for your very first lesson)
- 6 sessions over 8 weeks (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $1320
- 12 sessions over 14 weeks (Normal Length – 50 minutes) $2520
- Semester Program in Voice (normal Length – 50 minutes) $2520 includes supplemental material and stuff